software like proteus?

dsleyva

Joined Nov 14, 2010
I need a program that allows me to simulate my applications with microprocessors pic just like proteus does. I was using proteus 7.6 sp0 but after somebody uninstall it for some reason I can't install it back, so I can't use it. Is there any software that I can use instead of? It could be for linux or windows, no difference for me... thank you guys...

dsleyva

Joined Nov 14, 2010
the problem is that every time that i try to run the patch it says that the file is already in use for some other program. The fact is that I turn off the antivirus and every other software that for any reason could be interfering with that... but still don't work...

mik3

Joined Feb 4, 2008
the problem is that every time that i try to run the patch it says that the file is already in use for some other program. The fact is that I turn off the antivirus and every other software that for any reason could be interfering with that... but still don't work...
Try to find which program is and terminate it by using the task manager.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Also try to boot in safe mode then apply the patch. Sounds like a good old fashion bad install/uninstall. Much like 99% of all Norton installs. You may have to completely uninstall and wipe it out of the registry. I could probably figure out how to do this but I'm sure someone here knows by heart exactly what to delete.

dsleyva

Joined Nov 14, 2010
I clean the registry already, I think I found all the keys and erase it before install it ( or should I say try to).I try to find the program in the task manager, but I couldn't figure out witch one was, I close a bunch of programs and stop some services( I new witch ones I could stop and witch ones not), but still the same..This thing is driving me crazy!! ... I'm gonna try to do it in safe mode to see what happen.