So here's what i was thinking....

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by I Smell Burning, Jun 27, 2012.

1. I Smell Burning

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 27, 2012

I've decided that I want to get into Electronic -design and build, so I've spent the last two days surfing around looking for suitable communities that can help me in my quest to convert my garage into a functional lab and my future... erm... experiments!:D So there I was surfing around, when i came across your AAC book...

I have to say that I was so impressed with the way the first chapter was written that I just had to register & thank whoever it is that has been putting it together (I don't agree with the decision to use electron flow notation, but hey I can't have everything i s'pose).

Well bloody done! Excellent work! Remember I'm speaking from the perspective of someone who's spent 2 days looking at various hobbyist communities.... You guys really do stand out!

Well anyways, I'm going back to my bottle of whiskey and my reading. But i couldn't leave without acknowledging the fact that text just kept me reading.

KJ6EAD, Georacer and Sparky49 like this.