"Snake Oil" For Alernative Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
This may be one of those prohibited topics for "Over-Unity" and "Perpetual Motion", but I thought it would be interesting anyway:

By the way, there should be an Alfred E. Neuman (the guy on the cover of Mad Magazine) emoticon to select from in the formatting box.

Last edited:

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Over-unity discussions are indeed prohibited, although pointing and laughing seems to be allowed. Otherwise they are not interesting. This one is not special and does not rise above the others. I wonder why people waste their time on such stuff.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Very interesting and I have no doubt that the motor can power the generator and then generator power the motor for some time limited time since there is no load on the motor. The only thing missing is that the video does not show the power cords that he plugs and unplugs are actually the ones that power the grinder and drill press. All a scam.

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
The net is full of that crap regarding energy generation.... this one is the only one that has actually made me laugh:
What's frightening is the almost certain knowledge that there actually are people gullible enough to fall for that nonsense. People's capacity for believing what they want to believe, is just amazing...

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
The net is full of that crap regarding energy generation.... this one is the only one that has actually made me laugh:

Nice, 7.8 M views. He has just convinced 0.1% of all people that power companies are cheating us by charging us so much for electricity when they could have been using their Bic lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.