Snafu...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PackratKing, Nov 4, 2013.

1. PackratKing

Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2008
    I take it the forum is in maintenance, or some other issue, since when I am attempting to move off the forum list into Gen Chat, I get this ...
    Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window, which just recycles this message...

I shall return tomorrow...​

2. DerStrom8

Feb 20, 2011
    I haven't had this problem at all lately. The only time I've seen this was when my internet wasn't working properly.

3. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    I have had this problem before a few times. Try closing your tab and re-opening the site. Do not hit the refresh button.

4. PackratKing

Jul 13, 2008
    Thanx Geo... I shall try this... I do have some issues with this old beast which I shall attempt to rectify :rolleyes:

5. PackratKing

Jul 13, 2008
    Insofar as I can see, the problem has been solved...

6. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    Did you clear content in your PC after all?

7. PackratKing

Jul 13, 2008
    Actually, I am wondering if it might have been something to do with my Time-warner Cable hookup...

I lost out on totally free digital cable when my son married and moved out, and was reduced to basic cable, :( which required a different cable box... I started to lose basic channels, and TWC sent in a tech. to examine the problem... When that snafu was corrected, I noted AAC was now behaving itself, so it may have just been the bum hookup of the cable-modem feed...

Which just goes to underscore the old saw...
    To err is Human -- to REALLY screw up takes a computer... :D