smiler diodes for " SS14 -SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER"

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by ranatungawk, Jun 11, 2012.

1. ranatungawk

Thread Starter Senior Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Hi guys;

please let me know some smiler diodes for " SS14 -SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER"

regards!

2. wmodavis

Oct 23, 2010
    Just wondering what is a "smiler diode". Maybe just one with a smiley face sticker on it ?

Noun1.smiler - a person who smiles individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"

simperer - a smiler whose smile is silly and self-conscious and sometimes coy

smirker - a smiler whose smile is offensively self-satisfied
    2.[​IMG]smiler - the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British) physiognomy, visage, kisser, phiz, countenance, mug
    human head - the head of a human being

face, human face - the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"

pudding face, pudding-face - a large fat human face

colloquialism - a colloquial expression; characteristic of spoken or written communication that seeks to imitate informal speech

Britain, Great Britain, U.K., UK, United Kingdom, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom

3. mcgyvr

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 15, 2009
    I think he meant "similar"..
    Not sure why he needs that as the SS14 are readily available but..

Here are a few
    B140
    MBRA140
    STPS140A

Simply go to digikey.com and search for schottky diodes based on the SMA (DO-214AC) package/40V breakdown/1A and any other specs you need.

ranatungawk likes this.
  4. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    In terms of rank speculation, 'smiler' could also be smaller. To answer that question we'd need to know more about the application

5. ranatungawk

Thread Starter Senior Member

Oct 30, 2008
    =========

Thank a lot for the information !!!!:) i want to find a similar one :)

6. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    Good luck in your search, and thanks for an entertaining post.:)