Smallest Rocker Switches available (with LEDs)

guiri_too

Joined Sep 15, 2012
Guys, what are the smallest LIGHTED rocker switches available?
Round and rectangular please and if you have links, please post.

I'm looking for a rocker switch panel for my truck but I need quite a few switches and everything I find is either limited or costs a fortune or too big.
I only need 12v and since I'll probably put relays on everything, I won't need them to be very powerful at all.

I will be selling LED lights/Light Bars for off road vehicles, bikes n' such and I'm going to put a whole bunch of lights on my roof rack/basket to show and I want to be able to light them individually so I'll need 10-12 switches and I want them lighted to make sure I don't forget to leave them on and drive down the road with all that stuff on :D

Thanks

George

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
Guys, what are the smallest LIGHTED rocker switches available?
Round and rectangular please and if you have links, please post.

I'm looking for a rocker switch panel for my truck but I need quite a few switches and everything I find is either limited or costs a fortune or too big.
I only need 12v and since I'll probably put relays on everything, I won't need them to be very powerful at all.

I will be selling LED lights/Light Bars for off road vehicles, bikes n' such and I'm going to put a whole bunch of lights on my roof rack/basket to show and I want to be able to light them individually so I'll need 10-12 switches and I want them lighted to make sure I don't forget to leave them on and drive down the road with all that stuff on :D

Thanks

George
What kind of lights are you using here and why so many ?????
I love building offroad trucks ..

guiri_too

Joined Sep 15, 2012
What kind of lights are you using here and why so many ?????
I love building offroad trucks ..
Am I allowed to post a link to my lights to show?

LED off road lights and light bars and I want to put a bunch of them on my truck to show/sell and there's no sense in just turning all on at one time. I want to be able to turn them on individually or at least in pairs. I plan to have 4 in front of the grille, a couple inside the grille, maybe replace the fog lights, 4 on top of the truck and 3-4 in rear as back up lights and maybe some other models on the sides of the roof basket.

guiri_too

Joined Sep 15, 2012
I asked the same question in another forum yesterday and here's a pic and comment I just posted there...
========================
Anyway, I took a picture to show kinda what I want.

The round rocker switch on the left comes in lighted and regular versions. The part that goes into the panel is around 19.5mm or 0.77 inches in diameter.

The smaller rocker switches in my USB hub are (the top part since I can't measure what's inside the cover) 0.58x0.4" or roughly 11x15mm's

These are NOT lighted but maybe there is something like this out there that doesn't cost a fortune that I can find.
The USB hub I'm sure is chinese made and I really hate to have to try to source just a few switches from China.
Sizewise they're about perfect.

Also, preferably from the US as I'm in a bit of a hurry. I've procrastinated this long enough and need to get going.

Thanks

George

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I don't know your definition os "small" but here is an illuminated rocker (20mm diameter). Search rocker switch on digikey.com. You can select many options including illumination voltage.