Small project needs mentor.

Merck

Joined Jul 20, 2016
Greetings All, I am working on a small project that I am sure will be child's play for most of you and was hoping someone would be interested in mentoring a bit on it. I am not looking for you to do the work, I am a fast learner and just hoping for some direction and help if i get stuck. Anyone who is interested please respond. Thank You

Merck

Joined Jul 20, 2016
It is a small electronic package, I need power supply for 1(5v 0.06A) with variable resistor, then help in direction with low battery indicator, on/off led and switch. Not sure if i need PCB even, hard to describe much more was hoping some of that could be discussed.

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
I don't speak for Analog Kid, but for myself. Generally, on this forum, communications take place in public. There's no rule that says members may not communicate privately, but after all, the purpose of a public forum is to provide content that is available to everyone. In addition, that allows participation by other members who might have something to add or are reading the thread in order to learn.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Ok thank you, I will look elsewhere then. cheers all!
Why go elsewhere? Everything you described is normal, non-proprietary stuff. Be patient and you'll get all the help you need here for free.

Let's start with the power source you want to use, and what do you mean about the variable resistor?