Sine wave generator with frequency 10khz-1000kz & current amp 1mA-5mA

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by as4, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. as4

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 16, 2012
    hello,

I need help in making a sine wave generator with variable frequency output, range 10khz-1000khz, and current amplitude 1mA-5mA.
    I tried making one with MAX038 but the circuit that I have is for fixed frequency of 122kHz. Here is the link to that circuit :
    http://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/oscillators_timers/003/index.html

can u modify this circuit for variable frequency output? and I hope that does not require any programming. Or if you can provide me with another schematic, for generating the required sine wave, it would be equally helpful.

On a different note, I need this generator in making an Impedance Plethysmograph (IPG). So, if you have any idea or schematics to help me in making the instrument I will be grateful to you. I have even started a new thread for the IPG in the same forum. If you are interested please check that out too and help if possible.

Thank you.

2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    I found this post moderated. I suspect it was the link that did it.

Medical devices are out side my field of expertise, as it is for many people I suspect. This being an open forum, take any advice with caution.

3. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    One second thought, I'm closing this thread, since you were able to successfully open a second one on the same subject.

We'll continue it over here...

Impedance Plethysmograph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.