Since two threads are closed, I had to open a new one... "Clock Boy" returns.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
To whom it may concern(mods) How was my deleted post any more "insulting" than most of the posts made by the member that I quoted? At least the mod that made the delete should have signed the message they wrote me.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
To whom it may concern(mods) How was my deleted post any more "insulting" than most of the posts made by the member that I quoted? At least the mod that made the delete should have signed the message they wrote me.
It probably did not align with the Mods view of the events in Baltimore.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
It probably did not align with the Mods view of the events in Baltimore.
As I understand the current status in Baltimore, the only matter to be resolved by our justice system is whether the actions of the prosecutor, Ms. Mosby, were sufficiently egregious for disbarment or even a criminal charge. The latter being a very high hurdle to meet. The more likely outcome(s) are civil actions and disbarment.

John

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
Yeah, the police should be held responsible for him being sick, him wanting to hurt himself, him not having the right amount of health and his nails not perfectly manicured?

What else should the police be responsible for? Should the police be held responsible for his sex life too? Or underperformance there? .....

The guy was being taken to a jail house, not the heaven.
Dannyf unless prisoner is into BDSM and police know it, I say proper restraints aren't pampering:rolleyes: I say any organization that has power to forcibly abduct ppl at gunpoint has to be above reproach in every respect! Also you forget Freddie was supposed to be being arrested not sentenced! I say police are absolutely necessary and we're lucky each generation produces sufficient ppl willing to do the job! But that doesn't mean we should be licking and covering their a$$es and rationalizing their behavior even when they get out of line! All the same for military personnel!

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
As I understand the current status in Baltimore, the only matter to be resolved by our justice system is whether the actions of the prosecutor, Ms. Mosby, were sufficiently egregious for disbarment or even a criminal charge. The latter being a very high hurdle to meet. The more likely outcome(s) are civil actions and disbarment.

John
Do you really believe that's "the only matter"? I don't think a state murder charge is the last word on this at all.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-doj-report-20160809-story.html

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Do you really believe that's "the only matter"? I don't think a state murder charge is the last word on this at all.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-doj-report-20160809-story.html
Some relevant quotes from that one:
"we also know that there are bad officers and that the department has routinely failed to oversee, train, or hold bad actors accountable," Mosby said in a statement."

Then she did exactly the same thing:
"In the criminal prosecutions of the six police officers involved in Gray's arrest and transport, three were acquitted at bench trials, and Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby recently dropped the charges against the three remaining officers."

SSDD. Nothing changes when left to the "wisdom" of the judicial system.:mad:

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
So Mosby is an incompetent, entitled, politically correct jackass exposed to be in way over her head. Why quote such a loser?

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
@shortbus I thought the notice would include my name. I am sorry that a many posts with insults worse than yours don't get revised (if there is any redeeming value) or deleted. Unfortunately the your uncharacteristic post #83 could not be salvaged.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
@shortbus I thought the notice would include my name. I am sorry that a many posts with insults worse than yours don't get revised (if there is any redeeming value) or deleted. Unfortunately the your uncharacteristic post #83 could not be salvaged.
Well it didn't show up in the message. And that (my reply to dannyf) was a serious question to him. You delete my question and let his extremely racist views and posts remain. He even continues in post #86. I was asking him, due to his on going extreme posts a valid question.

This was not the first of my posts addressing other members in a non threatening way to stand and explain there views that has been deleted. I know this(AAC) is not a democracy, but just deleting my postings and not the ones that caused my questioning is not right.