Simulator Program for Electronic Circuits

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by bhaazee, Jun 3, 2012.

1. bhaazee

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Although this topic is often discussed in here, I would like to know if there is any software where I can simulate the flow (how the signal, current, voltage flows) in electronic circuits (similar to labview)?

Regards

2. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    Labview is a programming language. That use flow of data as principal. Many in this forum use the free LT-spice(just use Google) for circuit simulation. LT-spice can do simulations from a drawn circuit.

3. arunskumar05

Nov 1, 2011
    circuit wizard is a good and simple software,
    where u can simulate how the signal, current, voltage flows in electronic circuits

4. Austin Clark

Dec 28, 2011
    This is an EXCELLENT piece of software, and it's in Java so it's very cross-platform.

5. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007
    If you have Java installed, you can use the online Falstad circuit simulator:
    http://www.falstad.com/circuit/
    It's pretty handy for demonstrating current flow and voltages in a limited manner.

If you want something more accurate, or something that you can add PSPICE models to, you'll need to go to something like LTSpice.

6. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  7. bhaazee

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

I don't understand the purpose of Fritzing (Just useful for building the circuits. Not suited for simulation)

btw, I would like to add "Everycircuit Free" from Android Market. Looks simple to use and easily understandable (I have no profound knowledge in electronics). But, still needs improvement.

8. mcgyvr

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 15, 2009
    I second LTspice..