Simulate Texas Instruments IC PSpice Model In LTSpice

The files supplied are specific to OrCAD, you'd be better off downloading a demo version of that. I like LTSpice, but if I am not mistaken the models are only Level 1. OrCAD PSPICE models are Level 3, and have a greater degree of complexity, so even if you spent a lot of time translating it would be an approximation of the original model.

I had to something similar recently, with a transistor model given in Level 3 OrCAD format that I needed to port into LTSpice. It was tedious and time-consuming, and I had to refer to the datasheet for some parameters.

Quite often it's best just to build the thing. But if you must have a simulation, then maybe make something from voltage-controlled switches and timers, that would be easier and give a pretty good approximation of the power supervisory IC you're after.

shankey_1919

Joined Feb 9, 2010
Thank you very much... I was searching for a Linear Technologies IC which is atleast similar to the TPS3808 IC and I found this - LTC2930 which does the same function of the Texas IC but it monitors 6 different voltages. Although the Texas IC would have been perfect for my application, I can use the LTC2930 for simulation and checking whether my logic is correct. And the LTC2930 is included in the default LTSpice installation...

Thank You Darren...