simple question for a project

i_need_help_pleas

Joined Oct 30, 2014
hello i am having trouble finding a parallel D.C or A.C circuit that is aplied in actualle industri that is not to complicated to explain
i just need the name of some kind of not too complicated circuit or machin that uses not too complicated circuts to do reaserch im not neceseraly asking for a explenation of how it works.

i_need_help_pleas

Joined Oct 30, 2014
hello i am having trouble finding a parallel D.C or A.C circuit that is aplied in actualle industri that is not to complicated to explain
i just need the name of some kind of not too complicated circuit or machin that uses not too complicated circuts to do reaserch im not neceseraly asking for a explenation of how it works.[/QUOT

i_need_help_pleas

Joined Oct 30, 2014
To clarify what I’m asking I just need a example of some kind of motor or system a electrical engineering technician would troubleshot in todays industry

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
All circuits are combinations of series and parallel, period.
Think of the wiring in your house.
Think of the wiring in a furnace, washing machine, clothes drier, automobile.

How long are you gonna go around with a screen name i_need_help_pleas?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I don't know that I would consider something like a wheatstone bridge or even something like a three-phase load to be a combination of series and parallel circuits.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
i just need the name of some kind of not too complicated circuit or machin that uses not too complicated circuts to do reaserch im not neceseraly asking for a explenation of how it works.
How about a toaster? Or a room with multiple light bulbs? Things like these are used in industry, too.