show your picture,one by one

Joined Nov 30, 2010
What the rest of the world thinks Americans do for breakfast. :D

Just to let you know, lots of us have guns, but we don't go out and play with them very often. I bet it's been 10 years since I went out shooting empty cans.

Darndest thing: A bunny came down a hill on my right, crossed the road less than 20 feet in front of me, and went down the ditch beside the road. I guess he knew I wasn't hunting wabbits. He he he. :p

Lestraveled

Joined May 19, 2014
..... A bunny came down a hill on my right,.......
I was at my local shooting range when a family of quail came over the berm at the around the 30 yard mark. One by one we all stopped shooting when we noticed the quails. The family traversed the entire range and exited over the opposite berm unharmed. A few moments later the range started shooting again. It was great.

Last edited:

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
Travelling engineer will come to your site. Here is the traveling show hooked up to return home after my last contract job in North Carolina. I use this rig to live in when I'm on the road.

Attachments

Lestraveled

Joined May 19, 2014
A lot of people liked the photos of the tortoise in my shop so I uploaded a short video to youtube. He starts to leave but turns around and walks back in. He didn't care that we were there at all.