Shout Out To Bill Gates

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
If you have a connection to Bill gates, this is a shout out
for a reply on this forum. You want to put It attention to
to Loosewire. I have researched some of your projects.
I would like to communicate with one of your personal
representatives about this project. I believe some of
the Information can be expanded to work In several areas.
Prove to me that your Internet really works when It comes
to communication,one to one.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
As you may know Bill have been out of the loop for some time. More or less retired. Enjoying the good life. Your man is Steve Ballmer. The chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation Just call his office. He will be happy to help you

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
What would you have to do with Bill? Its not like he's a techie. His corporate model is to buy up smaller companies that hold rights to the software they want. Everything they have made on their own and not stolen is crap.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
What would you have to do with Bill? Its not like he's a techie. His corporate model is to buy up smaller companies that hold rights to the software they want. Everything they have made on their own and not stolen is crap.
Huh? He is the 555 Timer MASTER!!!!

Wait, you were talking about that slimeball that lawyered his way to Microsoft by having Tech Buddies? Yeah, he sucks.

What he didn't steal from Unix or X Windows, he stole from Apple (who stole their stuff from Unix or X Windows)

Too many people think the GUI wasn't invented until The Macintosh showed up. :rolleyes:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Actually Xerox is the inventor of the GUI, and they weren't interested. It is why Microsoft didn't loose to Apple.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
For everyone who says, "Money can't buy happiness".

I declare, "You don't know where to shop".

I want Bill's Billions and I want him to have a feather. (That way we are both tickled) :)