Shooting.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I just got up. Big doings here at Roanoke this morning. Shooting on air.

I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but, couple of months ago a reporter was fired at station.

The reporter was fired for reporting child sex charges against big time layer and advertiser to the station.

They will not give shooters name?

Pretty sure much more to story.

Just got name.........he is not the reporter.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
If that person had it in their heart and mind to kill someone, lack of a gun would never stop them.
"Well, I WAS going to kill him for what he did, but I cannot get a gun so I am forced to let him continue living....
SHEEEES people, get a handle on the concept. People kill, not guns.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
If that person had it in their heart and mind to kill someone, lack of a gun would never stop them.
There is no way to know that for sure. The victim might have escaped if, for example, the killer tried to choke him to death. There are thoushands of other possilbilites.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
It's not the actual shooting that shocks me. It's the mind of a manic who calmly videos the destruction of others by any means that does. The choice of weapon is secondary to the intent to commit cold blooded murder and the need to show that destruction to the world that's sickening.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-alleged-gunman-details-grievances-suicide-notes/story?id=33336339

At least he's gone.
The ex-reporter who was named as the suspect in an on-air shooting this morning has died as a result of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, a local sheriff confirmed today.

Last edited:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Out of ignorance (perception) or fact?

If fact, I am not sure the shooter had (or needed) a clip with more than 20 rounds or a fully automatic weapon (machine gun) - about the only difference I can see.
If you own one, both or a silencer it makes a world of difference. I agree he didn't need anything more than a common shotgun to kill two helpless people at ten feet.