shocking device t harm you (when you are young and healthy I mean..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

not.regular

Joined Nov 21, 2011
Hi guys

Just joined, this forum looks good, so Im lookin forward to be the member of it;)

anyway, I need help with one thing:

need to make a shocking device - somethin like taser -> but - not to kill you or harm you in anyway -> but just to make you feel it - but cant harm you (when you are helathy I mean..:)
I was thinkin about using a camera flash, but it seems it would be way too much volts and probably not the easiest setup for regular usage..?

I found this diagram somewhere, - there was a circuit - very simple with a door bell, 9V battery, doorbell transformer and potentiometer -> and 2 electrodes at the ends -> I guess it was in order to make the 9V DC output into AC for the transformer -> in order to multiply the voltage??

can somebody advise - what parts would I need ? (I dont know what bell, what trasformer etc would I need...

thank you in advance

Regards
Peter

Last edited:

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Well, I'm afraid that you have just run up against our Terms of Service, which in part states:

6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered "off-topic" at all times and will result in Your thread being closed without question:
  • Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
Now if you want something that IS safe which will simply startle someone, then consider a Joy Buzzer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_buzzer

No batteries required, either.

Please don't attempt to make a device that will shock someone electrically. It can only take a few milliamperes of current to trigger someone's heart into a mode called "ventricular fibrillation" - the heart beats too fast to actually pump any blood, and the victim dies very shortly afterwards.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
The ever vigilant SgtWookie explained the situation perfectly. This thread will be closed.
Please comply to the terms of service of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.