She seemed like a nice girl

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by t06afre, Jul 31, 2012.

1. t06afre

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    Here is a story that is let us say tragicomic :rolleyes:. I guess we all can agree to that Ms Milani is quite attractive. But well the rest of the story is kind of a waring. Do NOT do this at home. You will find several golden nuggets in the story Like this one
    Well Paul as I understand you will have some time to spend in the the immediate future. Why do you not join AAC. I am sure you will like this corner of the net:p
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...aims-British-physicist-in-Argentine-jail.html

Sparky49 likes this.
  2. Sparky49

Jul 16, 2011
    I think that statement applies to a few folk here too. :eek: :p

3. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    When all the blood drains from the brain, we are all fools.

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    LOL! Even if he is telling the truth, it will not set him free. :D

5. t06afre

May 11, 2009
    I wonder were his blod went.....:p

6. JohnInTX

Jun 26, 2012
    God gave men a brain and a **well.. you know** ... but only enough blood to run one at a time.

osx-addict, absf, #12 and 2 others like this.
  7. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    This happens all day every day... He was either the dumbest educated man in history or was in on it.

8. t06afre

May 11, 2009
    On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog. Or a drug dealer that fake to be a broad-bosomed girl that like older men:rolleyes:. For that matter. Rule number one "If It Looks Too Good to Be True, It Probably Is"

9. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    All the A.A.C. members has Loosewire's Certifcation of being certified to be active

real members that are certified to be true x's and y's and why nots. Loosewire

10. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    I know enough not to fly to the 3rd world and watch "a package" for someone. ;)

11. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Max, I believed In you all the way......They just said the convention Is coming

to town......get the flashing lights and yellow paint out...forget about down town.

Hit the hyway to..............Max I'm on a roll and nobody is out there. I may be coming to

town......you never know.

12. monster_catfish

Mar 17, 2011
    Dang, this learned gentleman could have saved himself the airfare and paid a visit to the Mustang Ranch outside Vegas, where he could have furthered his quest for the acquisition of carnal knowledge in a far more cost-effective manner.

maxpower097 and strantor like this.
  13. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    Man you need to write a book. I will buy it.

14. t06afre

May 11, 2009
    He should have told the truth in the check in point. Sir! did you pack your luggage by your self. Well yes and no. This suitcase I packed my self. But the other one was given to by some stranger person. He said it belonged to some girl that I have chatted with on the net. But never met in person. I am flying to Brussels, where I am told I will finally meet her:eek:

15. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    You can crash with me if you wanna screw with the GOP people, its freaking crazy here though loosie! Camera's up in all the major intersection photographing EVERYONES license plates, Navy seals and coast guard have been running drills in OTB the past 3 months, their blocking off and closing most of the major bridges in and out of downtown so its one road in one road out. Waterguns are banned but real guns are allowed on both sides. Theres all these crazy GOP bill boards going up near downtown and Airport. Saw one yesterday that said (Obama supports Abortion and Gay marraige > Do You?) Its gonna be wild and I plan on trying to get into the middle of it. The occupy people are preparing and have established a base. Their closing or moving all soup kitchens near downtown to North TPA. Its gonna be crazy because everyone here under 40 is a dem, and everyone over 40 is a Rep. So its near = numbers on both sides. Thats why almost all the major politicians are not coming to the GOP.