Serial Communication Assembly code -PIC EUSART (MOVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joined Mar 20, 2016
I just want to ask if does anyone have a program in ASSEMBLY FORMAT(low level) that will instruct the DCE to read or write data from or to the LAT, PORT and TRIS A, B, D, and E registers using EUSART (Serial). The DTE will send 2 bytes of information in the following format:
1st byte (register) 2nd byte (data)

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
I think it is safe to say that no-one will have ready written code to do this as it is a very specific requirement.
There is plenty of assembler code around for serial comms between two pics but you will need to write the code for how the data is used and for the switches and LEDs.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I am confused. Do you, 74266, have a question about Assembly language or about how to do the task you have been assigned?

My interpretation is that you have not been able to send and receiver serial data using the hardware EUSART in the device you have. That is, your question is not about Assembly language, but rather it is about how to accomplish a task that has been set out for you.

If that is incorrect, please post your code for receipt and transmission and describe in your own words those processes that you do not understand how to do.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.