sensor for my jitney

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by jackybryan, Jul 19, 2011.

1. jackybryan

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 15, 2011
    good day guys,

i just want to ask, how can i do my circuit in this problem, i want to make a circuit for my project related to sensors, i mean a group of sensors applied on one studies, this sensor will function with one another, i want to apply it in a public vehicle jitney, that ones his paid, his sensor near to him will inform the driver that his paid and whenever he's going to other part of the jitney still his sensor near to him will detect that he is paid. hope you can help me. if you cant understand the whole thought just ask me. thank you..

2. praondevou

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 9, 2011
    That's quite a project.
    Is this just for a study or will this have a real life implementation?

What do you mean with "sensor near him"? A sensor attached to a passengers clothes?

Please elaborate your project further and what have you done so far.

3. nateriver17

Jul 19, 2011
    this will be implemented in real life, that sensor will be attached at the jitney, not on the passengers clothes, jitney in our place is a public vehicle. im just wondering what might be kind of sensor will be used

4. praondevou

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 9, 2011
    I know what a jitney is, I looked it up in the internet.:) You will need to give a better description of what you want to achieve. The whole process, passenger enters, pays, etc.

5. jackybryan

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 15, 2011
    the process will be first once a passenger take a sit to the jitney seat the sensor will detect that theres a new passenger and once he is paid sensor will be turned off, i just didnt know what kind of sensor and how to control the sensor so that when the passenger is already paid the sensor will turned off, other features i added, that theres a bipolar motor turning around the hand drill of the jitney that bipolar motor will act as a robot that he will be the one to receive the passengers fare and he will be the one to give the exact change, we applied the knowledge of a vending machine. hope you can help me. thank you..