Senior Design Project

foufa3

Joined Oct 22, 2016
Hello everyone I'm very new to this site ( i joined today) so I'll introduce myself briefly, I'm an Electrical and Electronics Engineering student and I am nearly done of the bachelor degree and i still don't know what to do as a senior design project, I'd like to have some ideas and some advices on the field

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Welcome to AAC

Isn't the purpose of a project to see how you did in your studies ?
It is up to you to decide a project, not us.
What did you learn in your "bachelor degree" course ?

foufa3

Joined Oct 22, 2016
Welcome to AAC

Isn't the purpose of a project to see how you did in your studies ?
It is up to you to decide a project, not us.
What did you learn in your "bachelor degree" course ?
Yeah sure, the thing is i still didn't reach that point still didn't take any specialization course. I just wanted some ideas to get in the bath

drc_567

Joined Dec 29, 2008
... Automatic balance correcting bicycle. As the bike begins to tilt to one side, while pedalling along at some arbitrary speed, a servo-motor and gearing mechanism turns the front wheel a small amount in the direction of tilting. This steering correction would be sufficient to recover from the potential instability, and should not require too much mechanical power for small angles, as long as it was fast enough. So, in effect, steering would be 'hands off' and simply require leaning a little to one side or the other. ... Not my original idea ...previous teacher. ... Don't know if it can be done or not.
It would require one or two sensors, a servo motor, some sort of gearing, a feedback amplifier loop ...