Selling Electrical Parts (Trades Also Accepted)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ajm113, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajm113

Thread Starter Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Hello I'm starting a very small store on the side for fun while I do a full time job, and I'v just added some components available for purchasing and added a list of components that will go on sales some time real soon when I test them to make sure they work properly.

Here is a small list of a few items I'm currently selling:

• SBP13007-H2 - High Voltage Fast-Switching NPN Power Transistor
    • 1000 uf 10v JEE
    • 7700A TEW BCK-01 Transformer
    • 2N60B (Fairchild) N-Channel MOSFET

I will be listing the stock available on the website and rotating the products available every few days until I get a few purchases and then I will pay to upgrade my account to allow more products on the page all at once.

If you have any requests for common part such as a certain LED, or capacitor, by all means contact me and I'll do my best to get what you need. I work at a Radioshack half the time so I can get my hands on anything.

If your willing to trade, I'll take anything such as through hole microcontrollers, inductors, crystals, switches, anything even a old small radio will be great, so I can take those parts and sell them online. :)

For more information, listings, transactions, please visit my website Andrew's Shack.

P.S The website will include product images real soon.

Thank you!
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.