Self Running Electricity Generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Joined Jul 19, 2014
My project is using 1 HP Electrict motor to drive a car 12 volt Alternotor to charge a 12 volt car battery. I connected a 2,000 watt Invertor to run the motor on its own to Test,, but the motor will NOT START.. It tries to start but NOT runs... Its just like on-off-on-off-on-off... I was planning to use Excess power to run a fan, tv, when the house power goes off..

alexfreed

Joined Oct 8, 2012
Not only a troll, but a selfish one. Only "when the house power goes off"? Why not use your perpetum mobile to save us all from the foreign oil dependency, global warming and high energy prices? :)

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
This thread will soon be closed because we don't waste time on perpetual motion around here.

Before it is, maybe you can answer a question. I'm always fascinated that people will spend time on these things, and I'm wondering why you think this could work? Are you merely unaware of the laws of thermodynamics, or do you think you can beat them, or what? Do you think everyone before you that hoped for such a device missed some critical factor that you have miraculously discovered?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
As pointed out by our knowledgeable members, perpetual motion or over-unity projects are not discussed on All About Circuits. This is outlined in the Terms of Service (TOS) found at the bottom of the page.

6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered "off-topic" at all times and will result in your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies

Hence this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.