selection of sample time for powergui in matalab - while changing sampling time output varies

deepzcute

Joined Jan 11, 2017
Hi
i am doing a project in solar pv mppt with boost converter in matlab simulink. i have simulated solar PV mathematical model. i dont know which powergui is best to get the correct output. discrete i have chosen. but changing the sampling time the output value also changing. same in the case of a dc-dc boost converter. output of boost converter is changing while changing the sampling time. i have chosen 20kHZ for mosfet as switching frequency. what value should be used for powergui in discrete form.

Thanku

deepzcute

Joined Jan 11, 2017
Hi
i am doing a project in solar pv mppt with boost converter in matlab simulink. i have simulated solar PV mathematical model. i dont know which powergui is best to get the correct output. discrete i have chosen. but changing the sampling time the output value also changing. same in the case of a dc-dc boost converter. output of boost converter is changing while changing the sampling time. i have chosen 20kHZ for mosfet as switching frequency. what value should be used for powergui in discrete form.

Thanku[/QUOT

the attachment wil show the difference in output for different sampling time for boost converter without changing the component values and switching frequency

Attachments

MaB01

Joined Aug 7, 2017
Hi,
I have the same problem as you.
Can you please tell me how you chose the sample time of the powergui?
Thank you very muck.