Seek CC5X directly at B Knudsen Data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bg5duc

Joined Jun 24, 2012
Seek :(I am a Chinese fans want to get the full version of a CC5X for open-source C project compiled HEX file.Thank you, if you can send me E-mail:)

bg5duc

Joined Jun 24, 2012
Hello I am using PIC16F876A chip in MPLAB can not fully compiled with the free version of CC5X should be beyond the scope of the software, use CC5X test the full version can be compiled, but not the HEX file.So I want to have a complete deciphering version (not moral). Thank you

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
So, if I understand you correctly, you have the free version of a compiler but it won't do what you need. You believe the full (but not free) version will, so you want someone to steal it for you and sent it to you. Is that about right?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You are probably not going to find anyone on this forum that will steal for you and even asking is a violation of the TOS (Terms of Service).

I'm not going to wish you luck, because I sincerely hope you don't have any (in this matter).

Consider how you would feel if you made and sold some product and then someone else came to this site asking us to help them steal it because they didn't feel they should have to pay you for it. Do you think someone here should jump up and help them steal if from you to give to that person?

Status
Not open for further replies.