Scrolling L.E.D. displays using Basic Gates...........

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Hello,

Here, i am posting my few months back project. In this i have used 7 segments display to show numerical scrolling messages on it....

the working of it is very easy, but assembling chip and other good become problem when so many wires came...!!

OK, now starts its hardware:

I am using 12V rectifier, and 555 chip for frequency generation, 4017 decade counters, diode, 7 segment display,etc..........

here, i have mention it all working, please refer this
there video also which will help....

site...

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Please read the rules of the Completed Projects forum.

When posting a project please include the following information:

1. A clear title that describes the project appended by the word 'Project:', for example "Project: 555 Audio Oscillator".
  2. A list of parts, equipment, software used.
  3. Details of any theory, references or information that may be applicable.
  4. Any schematics, source code, etc.
  5. A short description of what to do.
  6. In the interests of manageability and security, project files/code/schematics must be locally stored. Links may be used to provide supplementary information, however they must not provide the substance of the project.
This project has sat in limbo basically because it didn't meet the above requirements. If you want to resubmit this entry please rework the entry to meet the requirements, then drop one of the moderators a PM pointing to it. If it is acceptable a moderator can move it back to the Completed Projects forum and clean up notices and suggestions (making them invisible).

Links are acceptible, but they should never be considered the bulk of the plans. As stated in our rules the plans should be hosted inside our website, no where else.