Scratch's motor driver

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ron H, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron H

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 14, 2005
    BeenThere, I think you jumped to a conclusion on Scratch's motor driver. The schematic clearly says "cell or other load". He could have adapted the circuit, which is really just a general purpose PWM circuit, to his own ends. If he really is driving a motor (24 paralleled MOSFETs seems to support that statement), then his problem, as others have noted, is probably the woefully inadequate driver (an LM324).
  2. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    That could be the case, Ron H, but I need to hear from the OP before I apologize and open that thread. The circuit shown is one I have seen many, many times on "free energy" sites and posted here by overunity enthusiasts. The circuit is very old, considering the use of an LM324. Notice also the inability to change applied voltage polarity - hard to back up. EV's don't use tranny's. An electric motor develops max torque at stall, which is backwards to an IC engine.

Please notice the "ZeroFossilFuel" label, and the "" site. These guys are hard-core overunity zealots.
  3. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    I thought it was suspicious that the OP was hesitent in producing his schematic.

The website explains that stalling.

Now we all know he has modified that existing circuit but we don't know the extent. I hope the OP comes back and the suspicious behavior is squelched and the OP is not an overunity type.

If beenthere has to reopen the thread ... cool. If not ... oh well, I'll play a Queen tune ... Another one bites the dust. :D
  4. scratch

Aug 6, 2010
    Ron H this is mi first atempt at conversion, i hav limited access to materials. So i use what have & can. Example my FET's are from old UPS.
  5. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    I'm going to put the original thread back in the Projects section.

That circuit you turned up is and always will be junk.

This thread will close and the other will be restored.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.