Scr variable duty cycle circuit for switching unipolar pulses

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlawstc

Joined Jul 14, 2009
Im working on making a circuit for dc unipolar pulse voltage having a circuit for switching a scr.. here is a basic pic of what im going for..

There will be a unipolar frequency produced at the rectifier of positive potential it will be 120hz constant

this schematic is out of a 1989 patent.. it is very simplified missing the details of the voltage regulator and the variable pulsing circuit..

the variable pulsing circuit will be creating a variable 50% duty cycle gate.. frequencys around 1hz- 20khz..

This is for Stanley Meyers 1989 patent.. I know most think hes a crook but i think he isn't.. Most people see his votage intensifer circuit and realize that it will not work as shown.. There is more detail then Stan presents... Maybe i can enlighten the skeptics a bit with knowledge they have not been introduced to when it comes to Stans apparatus

All help for a better good would be greatly appreciated.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Ol' Stan was a crackpot and a swindler. You'll find much better science on any episode of Star Trek than in any of his "documents".

Nothing in his "documented technobabble" stands up under scrutiny.

Save yourself, and don't waste time nor money on this.

outlawstc

Joined Jul 14, 2009
i simply ask for help not a perspective of the works.

here is the main idea of stans gas generator..

GOAL
"To control the production by varying the amplitude of voltage / or the repetition rate of the voltage pulse applied"

" comprising a SEQUENCE of circuitry operative to limit the current of a d.c. potential to a minimum value relative to the magnitude of the voltage applied"

"First circuit- operative from the first magnitude of voltage comprises converting the voltage applied to a unipolar pulse voltage d.c. of a repetitive frequency".

"Second circuit- varies the duty cycle of the unipolar pulse voltage d.c."

"Third circuit (first inhibitor) - comprises an electron inhibitor that prevents the flow of electrons ; the circuit being in the terminal line between the negative plate exciter and ground. " (variable inductor)

" 4th circuit - in those applications of the gas generator wherein excessively HIGH voltage is to be applied to the exciter plates for a very HIGH yield of gasses, a second electron inhibitor of UNIQUE STRUCTURE (figure 7) is SERIALLY connected with the first electron inhibitor (tunable inductor).

"The second named inhibitor having a relatively FIXED VALUE (figure 7) in the first inhibitor connected in series is variable to "FINE TUNE" the "circuits" (not one but multiple) to eliminate current flow."

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
I'd love to see an electrolysis methodology that gave more gas per amp of current than all the designs ever made up to this day can do.

Good luck sir.

:)

outlawstc

Joined Jul 14, 2009
Kermit2,
My question is about the voltage regulator that is getting 120hz unipolar source.. i think it would be a step down transformer into the5-12v region and then the variable pulse circuit would be able to apply a 50 percent duty in sync with the source applied to the scr.. i have no clue where to start on the design of these circuits.

this is the UNIQUE STRUCTURE that stan speaks of in his patent

this device is not a capacitor but resembles one. it is not a resistor but resembles one.. it truly seems to have the quality of both
70/74 are stainless steel
72 is a mix of binder and poor conductor..

figure 7 is unique because it shouldn't behave like a regular capacitor..
we all know that capacitors do not pass current between + and - surface area
for this fact a normal capacitor will not pass d.c.(it can only charge and discharge) current therefore would create a isolation where you do not have a true dc circuit.. This device is made to be electrically connected and not isolated when it comes to its gap.

outlawstc

Joined Jul 14, 2009
So tell me fellas what do you think of a capacitor that can take on charge but at the same time leak its charge at a resistive rate? "having the qualities of resistance and capacitance"

Do you think it would be good in any other applications other then this crook/ swindles ideas?

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
As far as I know; Professor Emmit Brown was the only person to ever successfully use a 'flux capacitor", but need 1.2 gigawatts of electricity for it to work.

:)

Are you wanting this 'unipolar' pulse to be riding on a steady DC voltage/current, or does this circuit operate as an AC current source?

outlawstc

Joined Jul 14, 2009
Stan says the ratio of binder to poor conductor determines the value of resistance..

more binder higher resistance less binder less resistance
this statement says the binder is a insulator..

outlawstc

Joined Jul 14, 2009
this is how i see it from reading patent and tryng to grasp not from schamtic but his words in relation to numbering..

for higher voltage frequency i see stan using a alternator for T1.. In this situation i can see stan labeling T1 variable due to control of transformer through variable power generation (amplitude/frequency) I do also think 60hz @120v is appropriate but takes away the variable of T1

outlawstc

Joined Jul 14, 2009
notice in above schematic there is a coneection between number 12 and 14.. this is one missing link in the drawing described in patent.

"The alternating current rectifier circuit 10 " comprises" input alternating current terminals 12 and 14. Switch 13 is a typical on/off switch. Transformer 10 is an inductive primary and secondary transformer connected to a bridge rectifier 15. the inductive field 11 of the transformer 10 is a variable in a "known manner" to yield a variable frequency alternating voltage/ current to the primary winding."

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I have no idea why you have come here with this utter nonsense. There are variations on SMs patents all over the internet - they share a common feature in that they are all based on a scam.

We have tried to treat with this subject many times, only to be railed at because we failed to produce a working perpetual motion device. We don't waste time with the subject any longer.

If you have any interest in why this is a fool's errand, read the threads at the link - http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=28067

Status
Not open for further replies.