Sandeep Manudhane

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sandeepmanudhane, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Sandeepmanudhane

Thread Starter New Member

Aug 27, 2013
    good Day to all! Im newbie here from India!

2. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    Glad to know you.

3. Sandeepmanudhane

Thread Starter New Member

Aug 27, 2013
    thank you... I am Sandeep Manudhane Newbie here and this is my brief introduction about me...

* A proud first-gen entrepreneur, with 20 years of experience *

With a top-ranking schooling was from St.Paul's Indore, he won the National Talent scholarship in 1986. After an illustrious B.Tech.

from India's No.1 college IIT Delhi, and securing final admission calls from all IIMs, he became an education entrepreneur, braving

all ridicule! Professional Tutorials, the proprietary firm started in a garage with zero capital on 10th July 1993, evolved into a

pan-India institution PT education. PT was adjudged India's no.1 MBA Test Prep company by the first survey of its kind.

4. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    Is this copied from the bio on your fan page or what?

5. MaxHeadRoom

Expert

Jul 18, 2013
    I'm curious what inspired the ridicule?
    Max.

6. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    Google this entire texts string: " With a top-ranking schooling was from St.Paul's Indore, he won the National Talent scholarship in 1986. After an illustrious B.Tech. "

He's copied and pasted this from sandeepmundhane.com and plastered it all over the internet in forums. I don't know if he's the guy from the .com or someone claiming to be him, but in either case, what he's doing rubs me the wrong way.

tshuck, #12 and blueroomelectronics like this.
  7. Robin Mitchell

Oct 25, 2009
    Hi Sandeep!

Just a curious question but are you Sikh? (As my ex was Sikh and you can usually tell by the name). Btw its always good to see more people on this forum!

All the best,
    Robin

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    You can't be too hard on him, after all:

Rigorous 20 years of grass-root work has fine-tuned his business & personal skills.

9. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    hey, It is a cultural thing.

He is clearly a self-made professional and, in India, they tell you up front so you don't have to probe the level of skills when starting a technical conversation. They view it as a courtesy so he doesn't waste your time.

strantor likes this.
  10. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    I guess that makes more sense than treating your personal qualifications like a big secret like your salary level. Why do we do that?

Well if that's all it was, then I apologize. But it still seems a little odd that he hit up all the electronics forums with the same message at the same time.

Sandeep, are you just now breaking into the world wide web?

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    Sandeep, do you have any background, or even a personal curiosity about the purposes of this site?

12. MaxHeadRoom

Expert

Jul 18, 2013
    Maybe he is banned? He has two posts but recorded as 0?
    Max.

13. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

He only posted in off-topic.
    The posts in off-topic do not count.

Bertus

14. bance

Aug 11, 2012
    I must say that I think this is the most humorous sub forum on this site............

Welcome Sandeep, don't be put off, we're a friendly bunch!