Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 – excessive current draw in standby mode

xivax

Joined Jun 7, 2016
Hello – this is my first post here :)

I have a problem with Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100); basic things: clean ROM (not rooted, not modified, not after update), after factory reset, all wireless systems off (airplane mode etc.). When I turn the screen off it goes to the deep sleep – but current draw from the battery is about 15 mA.

Comparing to another smartphone, but identical model, identical software, under similar conditions it draws only 2 mA. And it looks the same for the other models that I have at disposal: Galaxy Gio (GT-S5660), Galaxy S2 Plus (GT-i9105p) and Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3100) – in each case, after going to deep sleep, current draw is about 2 mA.

Those facts tell me that current draw of 15 mA looks way too much. Mainboard has been connected to the other housing but current draw stayed at the same level so mainboard must be the problem. Besides of that, every function of the smartphone seems to work properly and also mainboard visually looks good.
The main question is: what could be the reason of excessive current draw? How should I try to diagnose this problem?
Obviously I've been looking for the solution, but in similar cases the replies are usually about checking of background tasks, signal strength, modified software and so on – but this is not that kind of problem.
Maybe someone had similar problem and solved it? I would be grateful for any help.