RPM pulse generator project

Status
Not open for further replies.

goichi

Joined Dec 30, 2010
Hello, I would like to duplicate this PCB, they are no longer available and I really need one. Here's my plan:

Plan:
1. Start collecting parts that are involved, I have done a little research and found a few suppliers.
2. Researched the making of a PCB, not sure with method I will use, but I thought the photo resist?? method was interesting.....
3. planning to use the same parts, but I have read that the 8 pin CI 12F629 may need to be programmed>?? this could be a problem for me.
4. figure out what kind of signal the one I have is producing, if possible, to duplicate it.

Basically feed 12V in and get an RPM pulse out.

Here's a picture of what I am working with, looks fairly simple, but complicated to me at the same time. I have soldered a few times but never tried anything like this....any and all help or advise will be greatly appreciated and not go on deaf ears.

Attachments

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
Hi goichi, First problem is in your profile there is no way to PM you if your thread is locked as hapened last time as i was interested in what you was trying to do & did have some thaughts on it.

goichi

Joined Dec 30, 2010
I don't see the pm button, or is there one? a moderator locked my original post....this is my second attempt at help. THanks for the reply and I would love any thoughts you may have on my project!! Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.