RNC - Sun Night

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
This is not meant to be either religious or political, just thinking out loud- Do you think God is trying to tell the republicans something? Hurricanes for this and the 2008 RNC.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Nah this happens 8-10 times a year and almost always follows the same path. We get brushed every year. Strip clubs are bangin though! All the big pron stars are here working. Last night I saw someone big going to the HardRock at around 11:30. Had a 8 car police escourt.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
News for Mon is there were 3:1 LEO vs Protesters.I told you guys Tampa's/FL is an old school Republican Mob town. Protesters are gonna catch a can o whuup azz if their not careful. FL rednecks aren't like southern redneck, here people a plum crazy.

luvv

Joined May 26, 2011
News for Mon is there were 3:1 LEO vs Protesters.I told you guys Tampa's/FL is an old school Republican Mob town. Protesters are gonna catch a can o whuup azz if their not careful. FL rednecks aren't like southern redneck, here people a plum crazy.
100% agree w/ your description of the average FL redneck,last time I was down there had one try to use his F250 like a swamp boat.

Needless to say,I had to walk a couple hundred feet in waist deep swamp w/my girl on my shoulders @ night.

We Yankee rednecks prefer a higher dirt to water ratio to get stuck in...

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
100% agree w/ your description of the average FL redneck,last time I was down there had one try to use his F250 like a swamp boat.

Needless to say,I had to walk a couple hundred feet in waist deep swamp w/my girl on my shoulders @ night.

We Yankee rednecks prefer a higher dirt to water ratio to get stuck in...
To be fair its not just rednecks, when ever it floods we whip out the ski ropes and skim boards. Tie it up to the bumper and let the fun begin. Side note! The drunker you are the more fun car skiing is.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
This is the best of the lot!! Rush Limbaugh just accused NOAH of altering the hurricanes forcast to disrupt the RNC under Obama's orders. :)

But to be fair the hurricane also kept untold numbers of protesters from all over the country from coming. The bus companies said they did not want their busses driving into a potential hurricane.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Max,at 2:00 pm tues,they were to vote on controling the picking of deligates

so the tea party has less power insde... the R.N.C. the professional polititans

to them this a job,just another election.They will be paid at the next election so

they don't care who wins. I will keep you posted on what I hear.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Spuratic rain. Low protester turnout cause Cane forced all busses to not come so thousands of protesters couldn't come. So its really peaceful protesters are hanging out with the cops. Cops are on the protesters side saying "Really we agree with you, its just our job to keep traffic flowing and peace." Protesters are cool with that and even taking pics with the cops. Surprisingly the cops are into it too taking pics with the protesters. Looks like marshal law at night. I was driving home after drinking all nite at a local bar about 1/4 mile from convention and saw tons of lit up patrol boats with machine guns on em, weird lights under a bridge thats contantly in the up position so no one can flee or enter that route.And tons of cops at night. Like 3-4 working the same beat. So its like 2 cop cars for every car at 1:30am. Lot of high profile people driving around S. Tampa. Saw a bunch of cop cars the other night escourting a suv to the hard rock at around 11-12:30. Also saw I think Condolisa Rice or Anne Romney coming back from St Pete on gandy bridge. Had 2 helicopters above them as security and a motorcade of bike cops. Also all the bridges, Gandy, Howard Franklin, Courtney Camble are like war zones. The entire coast guard marine partrol and probably freaking marines all over in boats and stationed at both ends and even driving them back and forth. Its crazy but not in a cool way in a nazi police state way.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The Sec. of Commerce is in charge of the hurricane center,Rush said they would

have split screens,he called there bluff. In away it a paid game for all of them.

They keep talking about the teams behind the canidates. It like a pro Bowl game.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
They don,t have any good speakers,a very boring convention.Like max says

more going on out in the streets. They are muting the peoples voice in the

future,all of them in power is afraid of third party.Shutting down the help

from the tea party.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Has that stadium been around for years,I may have played hockey there.

Raymond James Staduim was opened for the 1998-99 season. Bucs and USF Current Stadium

Before that is was Houlihan Staduim or "The Sombrero" Old Bucs Stadium demolished. Now parking lot on top of pic of raymond james

Ice Palace Across street from Convention Center.

Convention Center The RNC

Sun Dome USF's Arena in N Tampa

Tropican Feild Where the Devil Rays Play ball in St. Petersburg.

Last edited:

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
No roof. Convention center has a proper roof, its a solid building made in the late 80's early 90's. Ice Palace has a dome roof and thats across the street from Convention center.

I updated the pictures of all the meeting places there using here.

Straz Center (Where lots of debates and John Stewarts filming) Located about 1 mile from RNC just outside of Downtown. Its UT's preforming arts center.

Ruth Eckard Hall Old hall in St Pete where concerts and plays happen.

Plus you have all the hotels convention rooms full.

Last edited: