Ridiculous scam

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Actually, psychologically, it likely does save fuel.

The little blue led shining at you makes you think of fuel savings every time you see it.

So subconsciously the user probably drives lighter and thus saving fuel.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
In medical terms that would be the placebo effect. But I have never heard of placebo effect for car engines. It would be nice, if you could trick your car engine to use less fuel by putting something "magic" into the fuel....

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Will one of these interfere with the magnets I bought to go on my fuel line? Or the turbo fan that I bought to put between the carburetor base and intake manifold?
Will it screw with the settings on my HHO generator? How about the resistor I installed in the oxygen sensor circuit, don't want to mess with the extra MPG that gives. Always looking for ways to get better gas mileage.:D:eek::p

gerty

Joined Aug 30, 2007
I had a 50 something year old man come into my class today wanting some information. He wanted to know where he could buy some materials for a
project. First thing was a 60a 600v 3 pole disconnect, I told him he'd probably would have to go to Nashville for something like that.

When I asked him what it was for he produced a 3 ring binder with drawings of something I can only describe as "T" shaped lightning magnet. Supposed to be made from 1" solid copper and extend 50' into the air, the bottom is planted into the ground.
There is also a ground rod attached by a #6 solid wire to the copper pole.
Mounted to the side of this, is the disconnect, from which you get free power. I had to be very careful how I chose my words when I tried to explain
what I thought of the "power generator"

The paperwork had "Tesla" on the title page, I guess it's better to use someone's name that cannot defend themself.
I wish I had more time to read some of the book, but I was busy with students. I think he knew he'd been had when he blurted out his share of the book was only $15.
Wonder how much 50' of 1" solid copper round stock would cost?

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
What flux capacitor?
A TIME flux capacitor?
Because if they sell those I'm totally buying one... and a delorian... and a bundle of plutonium...