Riaff,Are You Having Warnings

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Anyone on the Indian Ocean rime out there,an earthquake is being reported.

Anyone have more news,can you contact anyone that has news.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I was in a submarine several hundred feet beneath the surface when a tsunami went overhead. Didn't feel a thing. We got the report of when the tsunami was supposed to reach out location and we submerged and waited, waited, nothing, came up, it was already passed. We weren't off course or anything. It was pretty anticlimactic.

chrisw1990

Joined Oct 22, 2011
I was in a submarine several hundred feet beneath the surface when a tsunami went overhead. Didn't feel a thing. We got the report of when the tsunami was supposed to reach out location and we submerged and waited, waited, nothing, came up, it was already passed. We weren't off course or anything. It was pretty anticlimactic.
moral of the story seems.. "buy a submarine"?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
moral of the story seems.. "buy a submarine"?
Moral of the story is primarily "hey everybody, listen to me, I'm an attention whore with a story to tell", and secondarily, pressure waves move unnoticed through the open ocean, and only become a problem when upward-sloping land deflects the wave up and onto the shore.

chrisw1990

Joined Oct 22, 2011
Moral of the story is primarily "hey everybody, listen to me, I'm an attention whore with a story to tell", and secondarily, pressure waves move unnoticed through the open ocean, and only become a problem when upward-sloping land deflects the wave up and onto the shore.
you're making me remember geography from.. somewhen.. stop it :( geography make chris sadd