RF TX and Rx circuit to switch on/off multiple relays

rasheed_it

Joined Mar 26, 2011
Thanks for the reply. I will be more specific. I have got an array of switches. I need to switch on particular device depending on the switch pressed. At the receiver end 12v relay will do. Please let me know if you need any other details...

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
How many switches, 2 or 200? Does each switch need to be addressed separately, in groups, or all at once. Come on. Please take the time to describe what you want to do and what you are trying to accomplish. Are you sure relays and switches are the right control devices? Have you been told that is what you have to use? What type of loads will the switches control?

John

rasheed_it

Joined Mar 26, 2011
I need to setup a wireless intercom with video. Whenever a particular switch is pressed the output from the transmitter should be channeled to that particular location, Atleast 50 switches are to be used for 50 locations.

I am sending audio and video signals from one location to the other 50 locations depending on the switch pressed. Once the switch is pressed the particular location will receive the AV signal and also should be able to transmit their voice signal to that basic location.

i have a block diagram Image but not sure how to attach it.