RF Power Amplifier

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by waqashussian86, Jul 27, 2010.

1. waqashussian86

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Hi,

I am an Electronics Engineer and I am working on my final year project Wireless Power Transmission System. Friends I need your help I need a 3 Watt linear RF Power Amplifier which can operate at a frequency range from 1 MHz to 3 MHz. Please send me its design or the schematic diagram with detailed components specifications as soon as possible. If anybody who is electronics circuit designer and could design it so kindly helps me.

Regards,

Syed Waqas Hussain
    Electrical Engineer
    <snip>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
  2. tom66

May 9, 2009
    We cannot do all your work for you; we can only help. After all, it wouldn't be your work if someone else designed it.

Are you sure about 1MHz to 3MHz. First, that's a rather large range for such a low frequency, second, it's going into the AM broadcast band (and possibly other allocations!) and without a costly license fee, proper certification and training, you cannot broadcast in this band.

3. windoze killa

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 23, 2006
    If we do the work do we get a degree as well?????:D

4. gootee

Apr 24, 2007
    If your project is "Wireless Power Transmission" and not "Designing an RF Power Amplifier", why don't you just use an existing amplifier?

5. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

I found this page with some old application notes on power amplifiers:
    http://www.communication-concepts.com/application_notes.htm

Most run from 1.6 Mhz as they are written for HAM's.

Bertus

PS keep in mind to check the regulations in your area for transmitting at the frequency range.