Retched

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
You can create and save them in the PM section on the left at the bottom under PM - Create folder. You can have a total of 500 messages including sent and recieved I think.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
You can save ALL of your PMs loosewire.

All you cave to do, is go to the PM area,

scroll ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

you will see options to save ALL PMs as CSV (Comma Seperated), XML, or Plain TEXT

When you click on one, a standard DOWNLOAD dialog box will open.

Choose a folder to save them in and click SAVE.

All Done.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I do that periodically, I save my mail, then start deleting, leaving any reference information (such as addresses) I might need on the road (where there is a computer, just not my computer).

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
You could start a paypal account and put up and icon to take donations for all your help. You have your own thread now. Your in the big time! Much like Thomas Edison, Nicoli Tesla, Albert Hoffman, Neil Armstrong, Retched...... The all go hand and hand.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Retched....Retched....Retched....Retched....Retched....Retched.....

Now tht thread is satisfied..let's lock it & throw away the key

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Retched....Retched....Retched....Retched....Retched....Retched.....
Now tht thread is satisfied..let's lock it & throw away the key
Do not worry such threads will always be intermittent . Just like Retched love life :D

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
WOAH! Is that what I have been reduced to?
An intermittent lover? ;)
If you paid your girls, the same amount of attention as you apparently pay your precious hand and fingernails. Your intermittent days will be over:p. So next time you are thinking about buying some expensive hand and nail care product. Buy something for your girlfriend instead

Last edited:

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
If you paid your girls, the same amount of attention as you apparently pay your precious hand and fingernails. Your intermittent days will be over:p. So next time you are thinking about buying some expensive hand and nail care product. Buy something for your girlfriend instead
Or just buy a girlfriend. In the end it costs the same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
loosewire Off-Topic 3
loosewire Off-Topic 11