Resonate circuit

CarlM123456

Joined Dec 20, 2009
I am trying to resonate a circuit where the loads capacitance is changing all the time.

I am trying to save energy by keeping my PWM at the right frequency.

Somehow I need to change the frequency of the PWM when the capacitance changes.

I think I know what I need but it has been 16 years sense I have tryed to do something like this.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Resonance is a condition affected by frequency., not pulse width. If you have a changing capacitance, then altering the frequency is the only means of restoring resonance.

If this is the usual overunity electrolysis cell, it won't work anyway.

CarlM123456

Joined Dec 20, 2009
Thank You beenthere.
This question would seem to have been asked before.
Maybe you could point me in the right direction on what would work to restore resonance.
My PWM is the suppling the frequency to start with.
I will have the component values shortly so I will have a starting frequency.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
More to the point, how do you determine the resonance to begin with? And why the PWM? Resonance and PWM are not related.

This sounds a lot like some "water cell" device. If that happens to be the case, you are the victim of a scam. That condition of resonance that just happens to change all the time is one of the gotchas that guarantee failure on your part. That way, you never get to the point of asking the scammer why his circuit is a bunch of crud.

At any rate, we need all details to see what is going on.

Last edited:

CarlM123456

Joined Dec 20, 2009
Thank You beenthere and russ_hensel
beenthere you are right it is a water cell- hho cell.
This is the one that I am building.
http://pesn.com/2009/11/13/9501586_HybridTech-Energy_releases_water-fuel_generator_plans/

As far as the pwm goes from what I have read people have been using one to power there cell so as not to use as much energy as directly connecting to the power supply.
The resonance will come from the tank circuit, the cell and an inductor in parallel, what I am going to do is measure the capacitance of the cell, (as soon as I get it built, just got the ss sheet today), and then match it with an inductor in parallel, using that information I will crank up the pwm to that frequency.
I have been reading about these things for a while know and decided to build one,

This is a circuit that I found and am thinking about using.
I don’t know if there is any truth to any of this stuff but I am going to give it a try.
So any help is greatly appreciated.
I have an AOS degree in electronic that I received in 91 but haven’t use the information for quite awhile and I have ADD which doesn’t help much.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
As far as we can tell, the whole subject is a scam. Let me give you a link - http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=28067 - which sets forth out position on the subject.

We have been over this subject more times than we can keep track. We have yet to discover that there is anything of substance to any of the claims. They violate fundamental laws of how the universe operates.

You might sped some time looking at the links inside the thread above, and see if you can't find some specific reason why the circuit you have won't work. I believe we have addressed every aspect of any claim we have seen so far.

CarlM123456

Joined Dec 20, 2009
Again Thank You beenthere, quite a post you sent me to.
Well I have the stainless steel so I will make two of these cell and let you know what happens
Carl from Southern Ohio
Have a Merry Christmas
PS: it would almost seems that there is a circle of information no matter which way you go and D9 is where it started for me.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Yeah, it is kind of a bomb - but you will also find that some of the people who posted simply would not believe that they had been taken in and got pretty unpleasant about it.