Resonanse project

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by mothermohammad, May 17, 2014.

1. mothermohammad

Thread Starter New Member

May 17, 2014
    Hi every body i want to create a circuit to do my project but i dont know . how do i get started.can you help me to doing this project?

project is:

Dynamic Analysis of a Parallel Resonant Inverter
    A certain parallel resonant inverter circuit includes a full bridge switch network with the parallel tank
    network. The element values are:
    L= 627 μH, C=7.9 nF, R= 400Ω, and Vg= 150 V.
    The controller includes a frequency modulator circuit whose control input is voltage vin(t). This frequency
    modulator generates the gate drive signals for the switch network; its switching frequency fs depends on
    vin(t) according to the formula fs=Kmvin, with Km= 50 kHz per volt. Variations in vin(t) therefore cause the
    switching frequency to vary proportionally, leading to variations in the amplitude (envelope) of the ac
    output voltage v(t).
    The objective of this project is to work out analytical expressions for the control-to-output small-signal
    transfer function Genv(s), i.e., the transfer function from perturbations in the control voltage vin(t) to
    variations in the envelope of the ac output voltage waveform v(t).
    1 Quiescent operating point analysis.
    At what switching frequency does the converter operate with an output power of 50 W? For this quiescent
    switching frequency, determine the quiescent value of the peak ac output voltage. Sketch the elliptical
    output characteristic and label the values of the open-circuit voltage, short-circuit current, and tank output
    impedance.
    2 Tank transfer function.
    Determine the numerical values (real and imaginary parts) of the poles and any zeroes of the tank transfer
    function H(j). Sketch the pole locations in the complex s–plane.
    3 Control-to-output transfer function. Apply the analysis derived in class to find an analytical expression
    for the control-to-output transfer function Genv(s). Hint: it is possible to derive relatively simple expressions
    for the zeroes and dc gain in this example. The result contains a dc gain, one zero, and four poles.
    4 Root locus.
    Determine the numerical values of the poles and zero of Genv(s). Sketch the pole and zero locations in the
    complex s–plane. Which corner frequencies are lower than half of the switching frequency?
    5 Frequency response.
    Construct a Bode diagram of the magnitude and phase of Genv(s). Label salient features

2. wayneh

Expert

Sep 9, 2010
    Ummm...read the book and do your homework? What have you done so far, and where are you stuck?

3. mothermohammad

Thread Starter New Member

May 17, 2014
    I dont know which software should I do?