Resistor Values

Nelson2001

Joined Nov 10, 2011
I reparing a power supply (thermaltake PFC control), high end psu. In the mobo i found this set of resistor but can`t identify colors.
, so her values. They are in the primary side of the PSU.
I google it, i think they are fuses, or inductances but not!.
You cAn help me?. Thank you in advance! P1060958.JPG

a really very weird colour markup . also no any online converter converts values properly

fuses definitely would not look like that

i think that this are resistors and i suggest you to replace them with bigger wattage rating ( looks like 1/2 - 1 w ) and if you know their values correctly ( and if you measured their values if they are not burned , because burnt resistor possesses less resistance ) . you can disassemble one of these elements to be sure , but i am sure that this are resistors

Nelson2001

Joined Nov 10, 2011
a really very weird colour markup . also no any online converter converts values properly

fuses definitely would not look like that

i think that this are resistors and i suggest you to replace them with bigger wattage rating ( looks like 1/2 - 1 w ) and if you know their values correctly ( and if you measured their values if they are not burned , because burnt resistor possesses less resistance ) . you can disassemble one of these elements to be sure , but i am sure that this are resistors
Thank you, How do i disassemble the resistor?. May be like an onion?

i meant " break it in the middle " . if there is not any wire on the dark ( ferromagnetic ) small " rod " , and its structure inside is monotone , then i think that this is a resistor in 99 % cases . quite simple

2k4resistor.jpg

sorry broken english