request

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by Aminul, May 29, 2013.

1. Aminul

Thread Starter New Member

May 29, 2013
    first f all i m a student of 2nd sem Bachelor of engineering ,branch electrical engg. i am very interested in this branch and want to doing some workshops and want to join some research programs. so its my kind request to you pls help me .

2. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Welcome to AAC and we're always glad to help.

Here is how you can help:

1) Post a subject title that gives a good description of the topic.

2) State up front the full picture of what you are attempting to do.

3) Post your own work such as circuit diagrams or code listings.

4) Read the manual first or do a Google search first before asking a question.

5) Write in full words and sentences with proper capitalization and punctuation. No short hand textese.

mcgyvr and #12 like this.
  3. wayneh

Expert

Sep 9, 2010
    Electrical engineering is a vast field covering everything from the theory of differential equations to the metalurgy of solder. To get better help, you must narrow your question. You'll be more successful if you choose topics that interest you. The folks here with experience or interest in that topic will be more likely to help. See MrChips point #1. To post the topic, you first need to choose one! ;)

4. circuitfella11

May 10, 2013
    you can take some electronics hobbies you can think of..start from there.. well, its where i started from..then grasp some concepts, ask why is so, asked some people around, explained to them, elaborated by them, those kinds of concepts, you get the point..

everyone is happy to help you here at AAC.. you learn, we learn, everyone happy..

by the way...welcome to AAC..

Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  5. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    AAL!?!?:confused: