Remote Desktop Query

deepak1134

Joined Jul 17, 2009
We have a remote desk top called citrix where it works on a different Ip address. Now the problem is citrix is connected only to the c drive of chennai pc. We cannot copy and paste structure from isis directly . But text can be pasted. first we should save the structure in the form of mol file in c drive and then go to citrix and operate C drive form there and then tranfer the structure to the tool where we have to register in citrix.
So now this is taking a long time to do save go and open citirix and transfer all that stuff...so now on one click we want this structure to go and paste in citrix of some other easy procedure

Isis is a software to create chemical structure designs of various compounds

Any help will be appreciated. We need a possible solution to reduce this time consuming work.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I use Isis almost exclusively for chemical structures and export into MS Office products all the time.

It might be an extra step, but what do you expect Isis to do specifically that it does not do now?

John

deepak1134

Joined Jul 17, 2009
hi jpanhalt....thanks for the reply....

usually when we create one structure and click import it goes to the remote pc....and it can be accessed in that remote PC in the isis tool's search bar....

we have been doing this so far....but donno wat happened...nowadays we need to convert it into a mol file, then paste it in C drive ....so that they can take it directly...

i suppose they have uninstalled some program ...which is stopping the data that we are sending....or wat is the possible solution for this....

deepak1134

Joined Jul 17, 2009
wat i need from isis draw...is it shud work as it did before....when i click import ...it should be accessed in the remote pc's isis tool...thats wat i want my ISIS to do....