Recieved Charge Today

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I finally got my charge today. I bought it from China on ebay about 4 weeks ago. I hope it's not a fake.

Well I opened it up and sure enough, there is 1 -e of raw charge in there.....the standard amount.
I have only seen preconfigured charge.....this stuff looks weird. Looks like a small dab of mercury.

I'll clear off my desktop and un-pack it. Ok....got it on my desk, un-packed from it's confinement. And sure enough, it's starting to expand. It developed a hole in the center of the dab. Must be because that's where the majority of the charge was, and had the most repulsion.

It just kept expanding faster and faster.......and all of a sudden......the expanding mass started spinning. I looked a little closer....and noticed than as the charge accelerated due to expansion.....a magnetic field developed and turned and twisted the charge with a whole in the middle, into a spinning ring. It kept expanding and spinning faster and faster......and then it quit expanding and it just sits there and spins.

After close inspection, the ring seems to be a few tenths of a picometer in diameter. And the electric field is equal to the magnetic field. It was spinning at c.

Oh, I see what happen. The magnetic field converted the radial electric force into a perpendicular angular force. This is a constant process, because the charge is under constant acceleration, due to circular movement, due to expansion.

That's pretty neat......we have active energy that doesn't go anywhere. Well I got careless when I was cleaning up, and that little electron inadvertently got into a strong magnetic field from my new magnetic ray gun, that I had been working on.

And poof! the electron seem to disappear! Damn....I waited so long for that thing and now it's gone. So I finished cleaning up and low and behold I found that electron. But it was only luck that I did.........that damn thing was only half of the original size! So I remeasured it.........and it was still spinning at c. But the electric and magnetic field density had doubled. And the RPM had doubled too. The velocity of the charge did not change, but the rotation rate did.

This is most interesting.......the total charge was still -e. So we did not add charge, we just squeezed it.

I am from the backward part of the country so I got out my hammer. I gave the spinning ring a smack and low and behold I got slapped in the face with an X-ray. And this little ring ballooned back out to its original size. So I got my magnetic gun out and started blasting. With the right frequency.....it was so easy to balloon and compress that ring to very small areas.

This is really neat guys..........I recommend that everyone should learn to play with these things.

Those Chinese, what will they come up with next?

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I know I know, I couldn't quit. I blasted that little thing and it would shrink and hit the wall, giving off x-rays and returning from the wall at full size. I exhausted my gun battery.

As I was returning the charge to the desktop, it started jiggling in my hand. Come to find out, someone was using the microwave.

Interesting......got my rf generator out and sweep the charge from hard x-ray to gamma range. Just with frequency and a small hammer I could set the size and energy level to my hearts desire. And quite a range of x-ray and gamma from it. It likes to store frequency. Pretty handy.

Quite a little unit.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
KL7AJ ruined my surprise. I did have to order my proton from Australia. Because of the handedness it has to be acquired south of the equator. I didn't realize that Australia was further away, but what really killed me was the weight. The shipping was murder.

It comes with special instructions and warnings. I shall proceed slowly.

RichardO

Joined May 4, 2013
I sure hopr that you were using eye protection when doing your tests! :eek:

Did it come with instructions and a data sheet in English? I would never order one if it didn't. ;)

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Man... whatever you've ingested (or inhaled) to get to this point has nothing to do with charge ... the question is, when will you be dis-charged from the psych ward?