Really ??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by R!f@@, Apr 22, 2012.

1. R!f@@

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Seriously ? :eek:

2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    I find it interesting this is the first I have heard of it. Guess what, we already have no privacy. We never have, except in the fact that not even the government can track everything. They still can't. People of interest however, have always been tracked.

This smells of an agenda, I'm not touching the site myself. Very dramatic with little facts.

When Sopa and its counter part was coming out I had many sources of news, including the ones I trust. Here it is just one.

3. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Saw this coming a while back. Like when APPL's secret police raided engagnet and stole the "iphone4" prototype, and all their servers, to last week when the Feds, assisted by MS took control of hundreds of servers they said were being used for online scams. The problem is these are shared servers and have 100 clients per server. So while a couple servers may host a couple websites that are scams, whats the need for MS to take over this hosting bizness? The Law, our gov, and our corporations are far far too friendly these days, to the point we live in a fascist gov and not a democracy anymore.

4. monster_catfish

Mar 17, 2011
    The only insights that will ever be gleaned by anyone eavsdropping on my internet forum ramblings will be that I am a pathetically boring individual who really should get out more.

Seriously though, any person who has never harbored the intention of hurting any other individual, enterprise or nation should have absolutely nothing to worry about regarding the end of privacy on the internet.

5. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
  6. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    Houston Chronicle
    Chicago Tribune
    Forbes
    There are plenty, I won't list them all.
    Agreed

7. Sparky49

Jul 16, 2011
  8. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    There is no expectation of privacy when posting on a public forum. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to take an immediate urinanalysis so we can be informed on what they are "on".

Ever download a "free" program? Did your email fill up with "spam"? Every free program cost something, and people willingly put out alot of informaiton on the internet.