Realization of an audio amplifier ..

BuonBoy

Joined Apr 6, 2013
Hi!
I'm trying to create an audio amplifier to use with two speakers 4ohm/8Watt each.
As a power supply for the amplifier, I would use a Switching power supply ranging from 5V-3.8A and to a maximum of 24V-1.5A.

If it works, I will present the pSpice schematic for an university exam :rolleyes: the exam plans to design an audio amplifier with 3-stage ...

thank you!

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
You are new on this forum so let me honest without being blunt. We not mind helping others here. But I do not hope you are looking for a full solution just handed over to you. As you may be aware of that would be cheating.
The best way of getting help with such a project. Is to show us your current work. Then ask for help specific problems. And in your question include why and how you struggle. Saying that welcome and good luck with your project

BuonBoy

Joined Apr 6, 2013
As i told before, this is for an exam (in Italy) to design a 3-stage audio amplifier and as I have two not used speakers and one power supply at home, I thought I can use them.
I tried in different ways to make it work with pSpice, but nothing to do.
I didn't think that forums are frequented by professional people who use it also for the job. In any case thanks for your reply, I'll contact again my professor.
Thank you again!