Real time simulation in Proteus

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by thomassabu, Jul 6, 2013.

1. thomassabu

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Dear all,

I would like to do the simulation in proteus in real time. Is it possible? If so, could you please help me to make it as real time.

Thanks in advance

2. absf

Dec 29, 2010
    Just construct the schematics on ISIS, After that just press the "play" button on the bottom left corner and it would start simulating......

Allen

3. thomassabu

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I want real time simulation but currently its not real time.

4. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    What do YOU mean by "real time"?

5. DerStrom8

Feb 20, 2011
    Proteus sometimes slows down circuits so that you can actually see what's happening. Since current flows very quickly, Proteus changes its speed.

I believe once you run the simulation, you have the option to play back the "animation". I haven't used ISIS in a while though, so I'm not sure how to do this. Might want to check their website.

6. Ian Rogers

Dec 12, 2012
    What circuit are you simulating... If your circuit is complex, you wont get real time simulation...

On the status bar you can check the CPU usage.... If its over 100% then you are running slow... Try to turn off the animation options... ie.. wire colours ( red , blue )

use pullup resistor models instead of analogue where you can... If its a micro.. try running at a slower clock speed... Lastly "Set simulation options..." in the system menu and load the preset simulation settings... There are a few to try.