RC Car Upgrade

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by johnrichfield, Feb 22, 2015.

1. johnrichfield

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 22, 2015
    Hey guys, I got a remote control car a while back and I'm wondering if anybody can help me with my upgrade. I've created my own circuit that wll alow me to use a relay for the motor in the back of the car so I can use a bigger, stronger motor. The problem is, is I don't know how I could get a relay to work with it. I don't really know the information you need if you help me, but feel free to ask me as much as you'd like. Thanks, in advance.

P.S. the picture I put in there, the place where I'm stuck is where the output is. How would I make two different relays turn on, depending on whether its a positive or negative output. Thanks.

2. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Fill in the truth table for that circuit and you will discover that it is redundant.

3. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Fill in the truth table for that circuit and you will discover that it is redundant.

4. johnrichfield

Feb 22, 2015
    Thanks for replying. What does redundant mean? How is it redundant? Along the lines of what I was trying to do, is there another way? Thanks.

5. johnrichfield

Feb 22, 2015
    Oh man sorry! I just barely realized my mistake! So is there a way that I could connect it directly to some circuit that will turn on and off two relays so that it will turn my motor forward and back? Thanks.

6. DNA Robotics

Jun 13, 2014