Radio Shack Loot??

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
Ok everyone post up all you loot that you guys from a closing radio shack .. I spent $45.00 and will post up pics in a bit...

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I stopped in at a local store on Friday and there were no sales. But it is not closing either. A few in the area are closing. I might check one or two but my guess no sales as they can just distribute the inventory to the non closing stores.

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
I stopped in at a local store on Friday and there were no sales. But it is not closing either. A few in the area are closing. I might check one or two but my guess no sales as they can just distribute the inventory to the non closing stores.
Find a closing store and check it out I was buying relays for $1.00 and resistors mixed packs for $2.50 or so .. I will post pics and my receipts later.. Everything in the store is 50%off ..

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I was just at the mall this evening and was right next to the radio shack. I had the choice of burning up a $20 there or across the hall at the self serve frozen yogurt place. Yogurt won with no regrets. :D

After that it was family movie night of which we went to Spongebob Squarepants 3D at close to $15 a person plus concession junk for wife and kid. Both didn't finish their food and they both packed up and left about 2/3's of the way through because monkey butt 'was tired' even though she has been dieing to see this movie for a month now.

I frigging hate family night. :mad:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I was in a closing store today. The only thing I really wanted was the parts drawer fixtures for work but I couldn't get them to sell it yet as it was still filled with parts that were still over-priced at 50% off..

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I was in a closing store today. The only thing I really wanted was the parts drawer fixtures for work but I couldn't get them to sell it yet as it was still filled with parts that were still over-priced at 50% off..
I am not sure I would want those drawers. They take up an awful lot of room. Each bin is way too deep. Lots of wasted space, unless you could come up with a way to divide up each bin.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I am not sure I would want those drawers. They take up an awful lot of room. Each bin is way too deep. Lots of wasted space, unless you could come up with a way to divide up each bin.
The ones I looked at still had the spacers and dividers installed to separate the parts but for what I would use them for that's not really important if the 'price was right'.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I've gone by three local stores since the announcement. Two were business as usual but the third was near bare with 25% off everything.

No logitec wireless keyboards so I left enpty handed.

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
The store near my home in San Francisco is closing and most of the stuff is 50% to 80% off.

The store fixtures are also for sale including the cabinets with rollout drawers.