For Sale Radio parts kit for sale, looking into some ICs from ewaste PCBs

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by takao21203, Apr 9, 2016.

1. takao21203

Thread Starter Distinguished Member

Apr 28, 2012
    I have a new parts kit for sale, containing Radio parts like coils in the few uH range.
    These are almost all vintage parts 20+ years old.
    I cant advertise them as items for some reasons. So ive collected parts for this item over more than one year.

Recently I got some industrial ewaste PCBs the lot also contained a few consumer electronic PCBs.

Im removing ICs from them, look them up, and will try to sell the used ICs. If successful I will get more as new parts.
    But there are obsolete kinds or ICs difficult to buy.

For instance heres one television IC the SAB3013
    Its a serial port 6bit, 6 register DAC. Primitive.
    I found the datasheet from the East German equivalent

Anyone wants this IC?

Then Ive removed a 80C188 today from industrial computer board, together with a PLCC GAL and PLCC Flash, a memory IC as TSSOP, and various SMD 74XX parts.

Any bids for the whole lot? Such ICs normally are fairly resilent to desoldering I did remove the 80C188 with 50W broad tip next to impossible but succeeded.

There was a switching regulator LM2576 incl coil, capacitors and DPAK dioes. Offers? I think of $1 or $2 maybe.

Shipping fee is $4 flat. As always, lots and parts can be combined.

If you look my ebay I have many kinds of ferrite parts such as EMI filters and SMPS transformers, no datasheet, so I take offers on them if the price is too high.