R*T*O*S & temp code!

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by Eric007, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Eric007

Thread Starter Senior Member

Aug 5, 2011
    Hi All

Wondering if anyone here got a *C code* for Explorer 16 developpment board (PIC24) to share or sell!?:)

what the code does is read the temperature from the probe (sensor) of the board and displays the value on the LCD.

thanks!

2. ErnieM

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 24, 2011
    What temperature probe is on board? Analog? Just read the D2A. I'm sure there is some documentation and example programs for that board from Microchip.

If it's just code you want check The Microchip's Embedded Code Source. I know it has some decent LCD code in the XLCD stuff.

3. Eric007

Aug 5, 2011
    Thanks ErnieM for ur reply!

Sorry...my mistake...actually the board has a sensor on it...so I need the code that just reads the sensor and display values in celcious...

I think there will be 2 task (or function) one that does the conversion A/d and another one that computes the celcius value and another one that takes that value and displays it on LCD...

Assume RTOS is already loaded on the board...

Well I dont want to spend time on it...I got bigger fish to fry...that's why Im asking if anyone has it ready for any PIC24 series...I can buy it...(I know nothing is for sell here but well...)

4. panic mode

Oct 10, 2011
  5. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    just cut it out of the demo code that comes with the board. It has temp reading on LCD.

6. Eric007

Aug 5, 2011
    everything just confuses me...

7. panic mode

Oct 10, 2011
    what seem to be the problem?
    can you find files for your board version?
    are you familiar with c and asm

8. Eric007

Aug 5, 2011
    I am more confortable with asm but got no problem witn C...

I need a C code fot it...if you have it drop it for me here please as attached...I REALLY need it but can't work on it right now...that y I can even buy it if one has it...Kinda desperate at the moment and need it for 2morro but well...if there's nuttin...life goes on...