Question..In The News

Status
Not open for further replies.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Quote from news anchor....the father of the victlm ,

said he Ided his son next morning. Where were calls

to hospitals and police for missing son?

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
In South Fla,15 minutes of the new cast are about the shooting that has gone

viral. How about the guys across the pond have you heard of this story. A kid

on his way to watch the N.B.A. basket ball ball game on T.V., correct me if any one has heard

that he was missed before the next day. I happen to pick up on the father

saying the police came by the next day with a photo, With all the news did the

girl friend call the parents, what happen ,set me straight. Did anyone see any news

that the father knew the same nite.Some one out there must have heard something

with all the news. A gain if he was expected home after the trip to the store,when

did someone know what and when.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
It happened 2 towns over so I know it all heres the bullet points

1. 17 years old black kid walks to store for skiddles and ice tea from a gated community.
2. Kid starts walking home and notices a hispanic man following him.
3. He puts his hoodie up and walkes faster calling his girlfriend.
4. Hispanic Neighborhood watch guy calls police and says he's following the kid down the street and that these n#gg#$s always get away. 911 police tell him do not follow the kid patrol cars or in route.
5. Guys chase kid down the street and people start calling 911 saying a kid is screaming for help running down the street.
6. 8 people called 911 one after another as he passed their houses. The final house he was on the phone with his girlfriend and the shooter was on the phone with 911. You hear a scream then a gunshot. Then you hear the phone hit the ground and scilence. Then the hispanic shooter says send a coroner cause this kids dead.
7. FL has a law called the "Stand your ground law" which gives you extreme liberties with using leathal force. Jokingly we call it the shoot first ask questions later law. Tons of unarmed people have been shot or killed because of this law and the shooters always walk free and clear.
8. Media gets ahold of the story and finds out about the shooters criminal history and his crazy obbsession with being a cop.
9. He claims the stand your ground law and they don't arrest him. Everyone around the world is saying the law doesn't protect the aggressor. So the Cheif of police just resigned a couple days ago and the FBI and NSA or who ever in the black helicopters is now taking over the investigation and will most likely charge him within the week. It was cold blooded murder. Just listen to the 911 tapes. People around here are outraged!

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Why......that question is out there,if he was expected back to watch basket

ball game,where were the concerned parents,if I did not hear the anchor say

what he did,I would not be bringing this up,why keep your hears open for this part of

the story. This is expected to be on the news for weeks,so if I have to listen the

rest,I want to hear all the story,maybe the tabliods has some details that the

mian stream press is not talking about,are the tabloids on line. What are the name of the Fla tabloids.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Max ,when did parents first know of son's death,the report I heard said

that detective's show the father a photo the next day,the father was on

the report and said he Ided the photo the next morning. I just wanted to know

if any one had heard of any calls to hospitals and police,that is what happens

first if someone does not come home,when they are expected from store or

missing. Is that too much of a question,that what people do,they try to locate

the missing love ones.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
You can do the bullet points,but there are also the details in interviews.

That have to be pointed out,for correction.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
A thousand man posse,as more info leaks out, a broken nose.

Remember my night rule,I'm working,I'm working It would be

saving a lot headache's besides the broken nose. Max, with

a thousand men roaming around,I don't blame your silents.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I haven't commented on this story before, but there does seem to be a lot of judgment without the facts. People blame the media, but they need to look in a mirror. Things are rarely as simple as the press presents it.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I am standing down on this,I don't want to get It locked. About 10 days ago

before this ever come up,I gave advice that you should use if you are ever

asked for gas money,or change for phone late at night. I'm working I said

over and over would disconnect you to a happening,If someone just said I was

just asking for a match.In case of a female,it could keep you from being blamed

for alot things if you just kept to your story,I'm working,I'm working....If she

happened to be a working girl,see where your disconnect could save you alot

trouble. Your story I'm working easy to remember,and the truth. Alot of people

have been ask for a match or change.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Its been big news here since it happened. As far as I know his parents knew it was him and the cops didn't want to say heres you dead son with a big hole in him. Usually when they know who the victim is without a doubt they will do the red tape ID in the morning. Don't forget the father, and his girlfriend were also being questioned. This was a straight up murder of a kid in a gated community. Not some kid that got blown away slinging crack. This will be a ground breaking case and I have no doubt the FBI will arrest him by fri if not sooner. We'll see though. All my news comes from Bay News 9, TBO.com, and Yahoo news. This has been breaking news here since the night it happened. Its just now sweeping the country.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Heres latest news I've found. Now their getting critical of the kids facebook and twitter account. Guess defense is gonna make em a thug?
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline...erge-facebook-twitter-accounts-180103647.html
"With a single punch," the Orlando Sentinel, citing police sources, reported Monday, "Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer ... climbed on top of [him] and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered."
"That is the account Zimmerman gave police," the paper said, "and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say."
Is that true? It's the first I've heard of it. All I've heard so far of Zimmerman's defense is that "he claimed he was acting in self defense".
If it's true that the kid attacked Zimmerman and was bashing his head in the pavement, do you still think we should lynch him? What do think are the odds that it's true?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
No I don't know the facts. I don't know if there's any point trying to research the facts at this point either, as I have a feeling there are varying degrees of biased "facts" on behalf of both parties at this point. I'm waiting for the trial, if there is one, to hear the facts. I am reserving judgement; what I've seen so far doesn't look good for the shooter, but what I've seen may have been misconstrued.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Even if he did punch the shooter, wouldn't that make the victim innocent? Since the shooter started following the victim? I don't think this even a case for the "stand your ground" defense! If YOU actively go after another person, how does that make YOU be the one standing YOUR ground????

As far as his his facebook and twitter, doesn't come under the "hear say" part of law?

Like Geraldo Rivera is saying "ban the hoodie", or at least have a 'seven day waiting period' to buy one! :)

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
It took five post to get a point across,listening to an interview I came

away with concept that had nothing to do with facts. It was the concept

that parents waiting for a child to return from a trip to the store to watch

a major sporting Event on T.V. . I wondered why the parents had not called

the hospitals,taken a trip to the store or called police to report a child missing.

Then I watch a Interview on a major weekend news program. The father said

that he found out about his son from detectives coming by his home the next

day with a picture. I addressed a statement made on T.V.,I didn't call it facts

it was a comment on a statement and what most parents would do,nothing else.

As it turns out my comments have some meaning in the general behavior of all

concerned.Having to do 5 posts to get a reply to common sense question.

My common sense approch to being alone at night,and having an encounter

to keep you safe. If you engage in conversation,like a answer too,do you have

phone change,you have like engaged into a verabal contract for money which is

not Illegal. On the other hand if you do not give up your personal space,you have

recource if it is needed. Take away from this to be a good listener,one comment

can be Important,what sometimes is called a slip of the tougue.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Even if he did punch the shooter, wouldn't that make the victim innocent? Since the shooter started following the victim? I don't think this even a case for the "stand your ground" defense! If YOU actively go after another person, how does that make YOU be the one standing YOUR ground????
Good point. if some random guy started following me at night in a bad neighborhood, I might turn around and start swinging too.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I would tell him I'm working,I'm working,let him decide what to do.

What are the odd's of what this guy is talking about,he's working,what is

he doing.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Playing devils advocate, because you are being followed it is OK to attack? Perhaps I have a different definition of neighborhood watch. Some of the new assertions I am a bit skeptical of, but at the same time I am not interviewing the witnesses.

If I am in my neighborhood and someone takes a swing at me, forcing me to the ground and beating on my person I will defend myself, with lethal force if need be.

Seventeen is not a child. Many a young man has enlisted at that age, and is more than adult physically. We call them kids because they are not always competent mentally to make adult decisions, but physically they are approaching their prime. To hear people talk this was a baby, he was not. He was a member of the football team, and he was not an angel.

I see a lot of judgment without the facts on this thread. A lot of people all over the USA would like to see this man lynched, facts be damned. The Black Panthers have put a $10K reward like he was running, when he turned himself in and gave testimony. There are no legal entities out to arrest him, and they can pick him up at any time. By my logic the press have just helped put a contract out on this individual. This sounds like justice?

So if he has a Grand Jury indictment, and they conclude the facts do not support an arrest, will this be the end of it? I don't think so, too many people have declared this man guilty, and facts simply do not matter any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.